By identifying repeating elements of our construction projects, we can increase productivity and reduce on-site lay down space requirements.
Some of the benefits of Pre-fabrication:
- Creates a high level of quality control within a controlled environment
- Reduces the work force needed in the field
- Maintains and/or exceeds project schedules
- Assures on-time delivery of project components to the construction site
- Results in an overall project cost reduction
- Minimizes disruption to on-going operations in occupied facilities
At Brazos Country Electric we understand the efficiencies and benefits of pre-fabrication for our team and you.